Since I became involved with digital photography in 2004, I have been honored to have some of my work published in various forms of media.
It all started when an airplane model company wanted to use one of my photos for the cover of a model box. Since then I have had photos published in books on aircraft, used by NASA for lithographs and their website, and in a few magazines.
Here is a list of the books and magazines that have been kind enough to publish my work:
- Cover of Wolfpack Design F-5E Tiger II Update Set model box
- On Target Profile No. 9: F/A-18A/B/C/D Hornet in Worldwide Service
- NASA Glenn Research Center website
- Lithograph for the NASA Glenn Research Center S-3 Viking
- Grand Valley Magazine (December 2010)
- National Guard Association of the US Magazine (February 2012)
- AirForces Monthly (Oct 2013 Issue)
- National Guard Association of the US Magazine (December 2014)
- National Guard Association of the US Magazine (March 2015)
Copyright © Louis DePaemelaere - One Mile High Photography, All Rights Reserved